Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to lease a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with the right stamp duty. These signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may are expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and look for a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.